Thursday, May 8, 2008

:: guarded ::

You're right. I've been overly sensitive lately. It's been some time since i was this raw. Maybe i'm just tired.

Lord, guard my heart and mind. I don't need distractions. Especially not now. Help me focus. On You. On school. On OA. On ministry. I don't need anything else. Only You.

Do you hear me, God? I need You.

You are the source of life
I can't be left behind
There's no one else like You
I will take hold of You

I need You, Jesus
To come to my rescue
Where else can i go?
There's no other name by
Which i am saved
Capture me with grace
I will follow You.

This world has nothing for me,
I will follow You.
-Rescue-Desperation-

************************************************
My hands are doing its yearly peel again. *wrinkles nose* It's got this prickly feeling =/ Me no like rough hands.

Ugh. I need to learn not to let my guard down.

No comments: