Tuesday, September 11, 2007

:: a star-life ::

I am destined to live a life in view of God's perspective. But today, i found out how scared i really am to see things from His view.

I've heard Ps Judah's messages from Generation Church, Seattle so many times. But this is the first time he made me cry. If you only knew what i've heard, you'd know why i cried. "Point of View" is what you should be listening to.

It's true. Somewhere in my heart, i think just like him. I don't want to be like Abram complaining about how God didn't give him a son. But i want to be the Abram that God took outside of his tent and "look up to the heavens and count the stars". (Genesis 15:1-5) I want to truly know what it means to look at stars, each one representing a life.

I'm in CampusCity and Acts Church for a reason. And i think, my perspective just changed. I don't know how. I don't know if i even dare to. But i sit and pray, that God, you show me how things are more than just what it seems. Lord, i thank You for what You've done. But there's so much more. Help me to look now, Lord.

I want out of my tent too.

No comments: