Monday, March 17, 2008

:: he loved and so he gaved ::

Dear God,

I don't deserve the many things You've done for me. I don't deserve Your love, Your mercies, Your blessings and most of all, Your grace. And yet, You gave it all to me anyway.

I thank You, Lord, for just, giving me this one gift that i've been wanting the past 2 years. I'll be 3 years old in You as Good Friday comes. I thank You that You're still working and so evident in my life. I thank You that You're gonna use me as a testimony. I thank You that You're just so good. I thank You that You're my daddy.

I thank You for the freedom and peace of getting baptised this Easter. I thank You for even changing the hearts of my parents and allowing them to come. Lord, this is something i had not imagine could happen but it IS happening. Only You can open doors such as these. And Lord, i trust You enough to know that You won't let them close on me.

I'm going to honour You, God. With all i am, with all i have. Cause i know You'll honour me back.

This is my desire, to honour You,
Lord, with all my heart, i worship You...
All i have within me, i give You praise,
All that i adore, is in You...

Lord, i give You my heart,
I give You my soul,
I live for You alone,
Every breath that i take,
Every moment i'm awake,
Lord, have Your way in me.

"There is one body and one spirit-just as you were called to one hope when you were called-one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and one Father of all, who is over all and through all and IN all." - Ephesians 4:5

To my friends (and sisters!) who are running the same race and undergoing the same journey,
"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." - 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

I stand firm too :) My labor has not been in vain.


No comments: