Saturday, July 14, 2007

:: reconstruction at work ::

So, due to the mistakes that i have made, the lack of preparation for *my* paper that i did not passed, lots of things have been taken away from me. Privileges that at this moment, i prolly don't deserve to receive. It sucks, yes. It hurts, yes. But the Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Maybe i'm not prepared to receive the privilleges now. I don't know. But i'm learning to trust God even more.

On a brighter note, it's LIFE Party today! Back to school! Yays. I'm gonna wear a knee-length skirt, collared white shirt, black tie (which i will rip off and replace with my SU Pengawas tie the moment i get the chance to) and tie my hair into not one, but TWO ponytails. Yays.

I suppose i should give thanks for the little joys that i *have* received. Hard, but life goes on. Reminder to self : Everyday is an important day, every second is a growth opportunity to deepen your character, demonstrate love or to depend on God. (Warren, 2002) "...And God is faithful. He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." -1 Corinthians 10:13

Ah, tempt, test. I *think* i'm still standing.

No comments: