Friday, November 2, 2007

:: going on strong ::

Well, somewhat. Lols.

3 down, 1 more to go. 2 of my papers were *okay-lah*, but treasury today was realllyyyyy bad. Wasn't surprised since i couldn't even finish studying.

I just don't want to fail it. That's all i ask. In Jesus' name, amen.

On a brighter note, it's my 5th 6am morning! It felt good the past 4 days, but today was extra tiring for me. Shall sleep early tonight.

I miss bright sunny mornings. I've been thinking of them so often that i've started praying for them. Haven't seen them yet but i believe they'll come.

You know those mornings, don't you?

The kind where if you were standing under a tree, the sun makes patches of gold where the leaves part. The ones where its bright enough, but not hot. The ones that just give you a a thrill and happy spasms. The ones that could *almost* convince you to live outside forever.

No?

Well, i miss them.

1 comment:

who-am-i said...

ahh...bright sunny mornings...i miss that too..