Monday, December 10, 2007

:: all we are is Yours ::

These past few days have been very interesting.

Came back from a refreshing, tried-to-tan-but-tak-cukup, awesome holiday in Phuket. Would love to tell you guys more about my trip but i think it's best you ask me personally :) If not i type sampai besok pun tak habis. Hehehehe.

I wanted to share about my personal hour-of-powers today. Where it's just me and Him. Lovely.

Been talking to my leaders, preparing myself for the work ahead. I get worried sometimes. I get worried on whether if i can cope with balancing things. God helped me manage my studies and church my last sem. And i believe that He will help me manage my internship and the beginning of new things for CC next year. I'm so excited. Wary, nervous but nevertheless, excited. I dread to think about the first 2 months of CC that i won't be around for physically, but i pray that i'm making the right choice. God, may You cause the ones that i pray for to rise up and step up to Your purposes.

I told God my worries and i learnt from Paul today...

"And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit wards me that prison and hardships are facing me. However, i consider my life worth nothing to me, if only i may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me---the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:22-24

Beautiful, isn't it?

Paul's so brave.

My Jerusalem is before me. And i have to say, i've experienced a few Jerusalem's. Packaged in different ways. But this is the first time, that i feel something big is gonna happen. (not undermining the previous breakthroughs) But this is gonna be even bigger than the ones before. Have you ever felt that tingly, butterfly-ish excitement of knowing something good is gonna come your way...but you know you have to prepare for that good thing to come? Knowing that there are things to do to *accomodate* that good thing?

I feel that way now.

I count my life worth nothing, if i don't finish the race that You have set me to run.

Your strength and grace, Lord. We need You.

*I* need You.

Sometimes, i don't even get my own worries cause if i make decisions based on the House, i should trust that everything else will fall into place. It has been, for as long as i can remember. And yet, after seeing and tasting that the Lord is good, i still have to remind myself that *knowing* it isn't enough until i share it.

So, taste and see. God's got some delightful stuff up His sleeves for you. You need to ask, and He'll give it to you :)

No comments: