Thursday, January 10, 2008

:: don't lose your joy ::

Heard a really good message by Joel Osteen on not losing your joy, no matter what circumstances you're in. No matter who aggravates you. No matter which fool decides your soft toys should be on the floor rather than on your bed. Don't give them the time of the day.

We can't wait for others to change. WE need to change.
Respond. Not react. *preaches to self*
I'm gonna quit letting you upset me. Sigh, maybe why i'm not happy is cause i'm constantly giving my joy away. I'm keeping it now. *holds joy tightly with both fists*

God, direct my steps.
________________________________________________

On a lighter note...

And it starts in my toes
And i crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know
That you make me smile
Please stay for a while now
Just take your time
Wherever you go...

Uh-oh. *smiles thoughtfully*

No comments: