Saturday, January 19, 2008

:: slow down ::

I need time to breathe.

Help.

Please don't say you're disappointed in me. It hurts more than you know.

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence, or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me." Psalm 51:10-12

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, You will not despise." Psalm 51:11

"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat-for He grants sleep to those he loves." Psalm 127:2

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary; and His understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary, and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar like wings of eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:28-31

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, "Do not fear"; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

At the very least, i know You are with me.

No comments: