Monday, April 28, 2008

:: on these things ::

On music,
...i had the itch of Kasey Chambers, "Am I Not Pretty Enough?" in my head all day. Thanks, Sookie, for making the itch disappear :)

On AFW2851's test,
...it went okay. I'm convinced that MCQs just ain't my thing, though.

On MGW3401's poster presentation,
...crap. Crashed and burned in that one. *laughs* I still think it's a waste of time. Isn't it ironic how a class of 20 gets reduced to 6 on poster presentation days? =.="

On preparing my message for OA,
...Lord, talk to me. I don't want to be dependent on me and speak of words that are not from You. There's no power in that.

On thinking of assignments due,
...i promise i will finish them all before OA. I have to. *groans*

On thinking of food,
...mocha mud pie. I miss you.

On the movies i've watched,
...i think it's about time for another chick flick. Or at least something with Tom Hanks in it. Forbidden Kingdom, is not what it claims to be. Be warned.

On you,
...i was wishing that my wishes were what God wished, and if my wishes were not what God wished, i wished that i could wish that my wishes would go away, but the wishes were still there.

On You,
...help me fight the good fight. I don't just wanna lift roofs. I want to lift the floor.

**************************************************

I know i should try harder. Why do you see right through me?
I hates ze feeling of being invizible.


No comments: