Sunday, May 11, 2008

:: what can i do ::

I'm tired.

There's only so much I can take
And I just got to let it go
And who knows I might feel better, yeah
If I don't try and I don't hope.

Maybe there's nothing more to say
And in a funny way I'm calm
Because the power is not mine
I'm just going to let it fly.
-What Can I Do-The Corrs-

How do you not get affected by words? Whether if its verbal or written?
How do you know if someone really means what he or she says?
How do you ignore paper cuts?
How do you make a difference in the little things?
How do you cling unto things and people even though they disappoint?

I know i need a break. We all do, sometimes. But, Lord, i think i may have forgotten how to give myself one.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?" - Jeremiah 17:9

So harsh. So true.

No comments: