Monday, October 8, 2007

:: accepted in the beloved ::

It's a good reminder for everyone that we're loved. Whether or not, we're good. Or bad. We serve. Or don't. When we say the wrong things. Or right. We're still loved in His eyes.

Why is it so hard for people to believe that they're loved then?

I felt overwhelmed with God's love once again knowing that i'm not perfect. As much as i try, i can never be just that. Not even with my obsessive compulsive disorder. I've done a couple of things in the past that i'm not proud of. Like, really. And yet, He still loves me so. He still led me to Him after all that i've done.

That feeling of knowing that although we've done some things that are not pleasing in His sight, it's with those same eyes that He sees us, for who we are. And loves us all the same.

How can you not believe that you're loved? Especially when He IS love.

My beloved spoke, and said to me :
"Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away."
-Song of Songs 2:10-

There are some things that i don't question. God's love is one of them.


No comments: