Friday, October 19, 2007

:: i'm alive! ::

This is the day that the Lord has made, and i will be glad and rejoice in it!

Felt like crap yesterday thanks to my no-good cramps (yes, it's THAT time of the month) but i can safely say that i'm healed now! Praise the Lord! Thank you CC peeps and Tracy for praying ;)

I love mornings. There's something about mornings and fresh new days that gets into my spirit and stirs me up! It feels good to be ALIVE!

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul; forget not all His benefits -
Who forgives all your sins,
and heals all your diseases,
and redeems your life from the pit,
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

(Psalm 103:1-5) Amen!

It's good to be alive.
________________________________________________________

Note to self : Be patient and stand firm, for the Lord's coming is near. Don't grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged! (James4:8-9) Ouch! Well, at least i know those who have persevered are considered blessed.

Ellie, don't be so stubborn. There are times that even you can't control what you say or do. Let it go. Lord, break my pride.

2 comments:

who-am-i said...

is you title of your post from a children worship song..?

Ellie said...

Hmm. Not as far as i know. Hahaa. But i don't know many children worship songs, so i don't know :)