Thursday, August 30, 2007

:: who wants to go to boston? ::

Yes, i'm feeling a bit emo. Again. It's a blessing that these emo moments don't happen like, everyday. Hahahahaha.

But since i *am* feeling emo, might as well do something productive, yes?

Like, blogging. Hahahahhaa.

This whole week has been crazy man. So many stuffs happened that i don't even know where to begin! So, i won't start. Lols. Some good, some not-so-good. Hrms. Half-thankful that it's the weekend already. Came one day earlier cause, as you ALL know (you smarty-pants peoples), it IS our national day in approximately hrm, 2 hours and 49 minutes. And guess where Ellie is...

You guessed right! She's at home!! Amazing huh???
Yeah, i'm pretty amazed too. Last year, i think i was counting down at Starbucks. And i *do* believe i spilled/splurted my caramel frapp over ChoongYang. Lols. Or was that new year's? :D

What a difference a year makes. (sings to the tune of "What a Difference A Day Makes" by Renee Olstead) If a year continues to pass by *this* fast, i think i'll have to start wearing one of em' high-speed jet thingies to keep up and zoom ahead of Time.

She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly 'em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice...
Boston...where no one knows my name..
-
Boston by Augustana-

Yeah, i'd like to run to Boston. Just for 5 minutes or so :)

It's not even as if my life is so bad that i'd like to run away. In fact, it's been great, really interesting (although the situation with parents could improve a teensy bit). But it's always tempting to want to run away anyhow...and just see what it's *like* to be in a new place, new environment. Where nobody, like, NO ONE, knows your name. =/

Maybe i won't stay home after all. I could always find some hobo's to countdown with. Lols.

Happy Merdeka, everyone!

(this goes out especially to all you overseas people who *should* be out celebrating with your mini malaysian groups)
God bless Malaysia! :D

(yes, i quite meant that) *smile*


No comments: